What Is a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover is a custom-designed combination of cosmetic dentistry procedures. It can address a combination of aesthetic problems you might have with your smile.
During your consultation, Rochester Hills cosmetic dentist Dr. Wolfe will listen to your smile goals. It can sometimes help to bring in pictures of what you might want your smile to look like. These can even be pictures from when you were happy with your smile–if you ever were. Then he will evaluate your smile and determine what approaches will work best for achieving your goals. This is the plan he will present for your approval.
Who’s a Good Candidate for a Smile Makeover?
Good candidates for a smile makeover are people who are unhappy with, even ashamed of, their current smile. Do you hide your smile when you feel happy? Do you avoid talking or eating in public because of your teeth? If so, then you might be a good candidate.
A smile makeover can correct many common complaints people have about their smile, including:
- Discolored teeth
- Broken, worn, or chipped teeth
- Gapped teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Missing teeth
- Unattractive old restorations
During your consultation, Dr. Wolfe will talk to you about what you want to fix, and he will look at the causes of these problems before recommending solutions. In some cases, this might mean addressing other problems, such as gum disease or temporomandibular joint disorders (TMJ).
Procedures Used in a Smile Makeover
A smile makeover is a custom approach to transforming your smile. This means we might employ a wide range of treatments, including:
- Tooth-colored fillings to replace old silver fillings
- Dental crowns and bridges to repair damaged teeth and replace lost ones
- Dental bonding to reshape individual teeth and provide a localized cosmetic improvement
- Porcelain veneers to provide more comprehensive reshaping
- Teeth whitening to brighten discolored teeth
- Dental implants to replace one or more missing teeth
- All-On-4 implant bridges to replace all missing teeth on the top or bottom
- Prettau Bridges replace your teeth with a sturdy, attractive ceramic bridge
- Dentures replace teeth without dental implants
Since there are many options for a smile makeover, Rochester Hills cosmetic dentist Dr. Wolfe might give you multiple options to achieve your results. In that case, you can choose your preference.
Schedule a Consultation in Rochester Hills
If you are unhappy with your smile and are looking for a customized approach to getting a smile you’ll love, a smile makeover might be right for you.
Please call (248) 656-2020 today for an appointment with Rochester Hills cosmetic dentist Dr. Matthew Wolfe today at Signature Dentistry of Rochester.