What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry recognizes the importance of your smile. While it’s important for teeth to be able to bite and chew, your smile matters, too. It’s the first thing people notice about you, and the last thing they’ll forget. An attractive smile can increase your odds of getting a new job and being offered a higher salary. It’s also the feature that most people look to when considering possible romantic relationships. Your smile matters in life, and it matters to us.
Cosmetic dentistry is not just specific procedures, it’s an approach to dentistry that means we always consider the appearance of your smile in every treatment.
Who Is a Good Candidate for Cosmetic Dentistry?
Most people will benefit from cosmetic dentistry since it balances the importance of the health and beauty of your smile, it can help almost everyone. However, people often seek out cosmetic dentistry because of:
- Lack of confidence in their smile
- Embarrassed by or hiding a smile
- Cracked or chipped teeth
- Worn teeth
- Gapped teeth
- Small teeth
- Poorly shaped teeth
- Uneven gum line
- Crooked teeth
- Missing teeth
- Unattractive restorations
We have solutions for all these problems and more. In most cases, we can treat multiple problems with one procedure, and we can design a custom solution that will address multiple problems at once.
Procedures We Offer
How are we able to treat all the above problems? Because we offer a full suite of treatments that includes the most recent advances in cosmetic dentistry. This includes:
- Teeth Whitening helps if you are tired of your discolored, stained smile and looking for a way to feel confident again.
- Porcelain Veneers can give your teeth a new surface, transforming them to make you the beautiful smile you desire.
- Dental Bonding, sometimes known as dental contouring will help repair teeth that are strangely shaped or have minor chips and flaws at an affordable price.
- Crown Lengthening helps create a more full smile if you are insecure with your small teeth and excessive gums.
- Laser Gum Contouring using the latest in dental technology to reshape your gum tissue, giving you a more defined smile.
- Smile Makeover allows us to create a custom-designed smile using a number of the best cosmetic dental procedures.
Schedule a Cosmetic Dentistry Appointment in Rochester Hills
You might have been resigned to having an unattractive smile for years, but you don’t have to live that way anymore. You can enjoy a new, beautiful smile in as little as a few weeks. To learn how we can help your smile, please call (248) 651-0897 today to schedule an appointment with Dr. Wolfe at Signature Dentistry of Rochester.