The human mouth is made of both hard and soft tissues. Gums, lips, tongue, and inner cheeks are all soft tissues, while the jawbone and teeth are hard tissues. Included are connective tissues that bind the mouth structures together with the blood vessels and nerves. The way the upper and lower teeth meet is referred to as a bite or occlusion. How healthy the mouth is, depends on how each aspect works together to keep the system in harmony. If there is a disconnect or imbalance, it may compromise oral health.
REPAIRING MOUTHS ONE STEP AT A TIME
Dr. Wolfe offers reconstructive dentistry in the form of a full mouth reconstruction to repair damaged teeth, replace missing teeth, address gum and jawbone damage and treat diseases of the mouth. Every patient is unique and will have their own treatment plan for a mouth reconstruction, but the following procedures may be included.
- Restorative dental care such as bridges, inlays, onlays, fillings and dental crowns
- Implant dentistry to replicate teeth from root to crown and replace missing teeth
- Cosmetic dentistry including teeth whitening, gum re-contouring, porcelain veneers and dental bonding
- TMD treatment/neuromuscular dentistry, treatment of problems with the bite or the temporomandibular joints
- Bruxism treatment to resolve symptoms associated with teeth grinding
- Orthodontics including spacer, retainers, expanders, traditional metal braces or Invisalign®
Because every patient is different, you’ll have a consultation with Dr. Wolfe to discuss your expectations and your end goals when it comes to full mouth reconstruction. Once your ideals are clearly defined, a treatment plan can be made to create the beautiful, white smile you’ve always wanted.
CONTACT US TODAY
Problems with your smile can make you insecure and be hard on your health. We are happy to provide you with treatment options that can fix problems with your mouth. Give us a call today in Rochester, Hills MI to schedule a consultation.